Our natural state of being is love and peace in the purest energetic form. We incarnate to planet Earth to learn our lessons and balance our karma. It is a journey to the heart, learning Self Love. Our lessons can give us challenging experiences that affect our peace, and we can do something about it.
According to the Law of Attraction and the Law of Association, anything we focus on, will manifest because we are intending and pulling in what we desire. If we want peace on Earth, then it must start with us. We all have the ability to change the world, because we are all connected and when we change, others change. Even if it’s a tiny bit.
Here are some steps you can take to create peace within yourself.
1. Be real. Live with integrity and be honest with yourself. Don’t be persuaded into doing something that you feel uncomfortable about. Check in with your soul, before you act.
2. Live with accordance to your inner guidance. Develop your intuitive skills. Trust your gut feelings. Ask your angels to help you in this.
3. Be kind and gentle to yourself. Don’t push yourself beyond your body’s limit. Love yourself. Forgive yourself. When asking for healing, ask for it to be gentle, easy, and loving. When we want to get rid of something like bad thoughts or negative attributes, within us, our intention can be very strong. The Universe will match the vibration you are holding, when you say, “ I want this removed right now!”
4. Practice meditation and/or yoga and tai chi. Tapping into your inner power will help you stay centered, calm and at peace. The whole world can be falling apart, but you will understand the big picture and see that everything is in right order.
5. Give your problems to God. If you have done everything possible to come to a solution or resolution, then ask God for help. Then let it go. “I give this back to you God. Thank you for the lesson. I know you have a greater plan for me. I offer this problem to you. I surrender. Amen.”
6. Simplify your life. Get rid of attachments. Are you holding onto objects, situations or relationships, that no longer serve your highest and greatest good? Are you holding onto these because of fear you will have nothing, be nothing, and without? The Universe cannot give you your hearts desire when it’s already stuffed with old objects, programs and beliefs.
7. Turn off the TV. Stop hanging out with people who are filled with fear and negative emotions and thoughts. This includes abusive and non-supporting family members. Send them love, because their behavior is a gift. As Mother Teresa said, “You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it never was between you and them anyway.”
It’s never too late to change and make a difference in this world. Your small but powerful contribution to world peace can be a prayer and blessing to our Mother Earth, saying to her, every morning, that everything is going to work out. We humans will change for the better. We promise.
Blessings and joy!