Being busy in our daily activities, we’re not cognizant how stress is affecting our lives. We wake up in the morning with wonderful and inspirational intentions of creating a day of ease and grace. Then, life’s glitches occur. Email programs are not working, text messages are undelivered, or so it says on our smart phone, phone calls don’t go through due to equipment overload, electronic commerce transactions don’t go through, and so forth.
How can we walk through the stress and maintain our positive and uplifting attitude of life in general? How do we stay healthy through the turmoil of negativity thrown at us from the mainstream news media that is based in fear? We could just turn off the TV and radio. We could choose to honor ourselves with quiet time. Honoring ourselves is a form of Self love. Loving ourselves creates more love in the world.
There are gifts we can use to help us stay healthy. The gifts are to be used when alone, in quiet time. Quiet time is being away from electronics, traffic, and the pressures of deadlines, and other expectations placed on us. Here are suggestions for integrating a method of re-setting your energy systems and creating balance in your internal organ systems:
1. Scheduling time to be alone is the first step. It could be an hour, an afternoon, or a whole day, week, or a journey camping in the woods.
2. Turning off or leaving behind your phone, computer and other electrical devices that are not required for you to exist.
3. Re-energize your systems by taking a sea salt and epsom salt bath in warm water, soaking for at least 20 minutes. And if you don't have a bathtub, then place the salts in a clean spray bottle of spring water. You can spritz yourself in the shower.
4. Hiking on a trail in the forest or walking on the beach places the body in motion to release toxins. Hugging or leaning against a pine tree, with its' permission, will detoxify your energy fields.
5. Meditation in a quiet room or out in nature will clear the mind and open space for insights in your creations. Concentration on the depth and rhythm of our respirations can easily place us in a state of harmony.
6. Tai chi, Qi Gong, or yoga, will move negative energy out, open your meridians and create the open pathway for free and healthy energy flow through your body and organ systems.
7. An afternoon at a day spa with a massage and energy work will help you release the tensions and toxins in the tissues of your body. The last place for our “baggage” of prior painful experiences, to be released is through the physical human body. Before that, the baggage is held in our energy fields in the form of programs, actions and thought patterns that are not in alignment with a healthy body, mind, spirit and emotions.
I know you can come up with more ideas to become quiet and re-set yourself for optimum function and experience. Now, it’s just a matter of choice. We choose our reality. We can modify our activities to bring in the quiet time to be calm and at peace. How do you honor yourself with quiet time? If not, when?
Blessings and love,
If you are have physical or emotional illness or need to clear your chakras and energy fields to attain optimum health, a channeled healing can be given over the phone.
An Angel Tarot Card reading can help you focus what direction your life purpose is taking you. The messages are uplifting and empowering. This can be done over the phone and it's privately recorded on an mp3 download, so you can review it again.
For more stories of my healing gift, please consider reading my book, Enclosure: A Spiritual Autobiography. If you are guided, please contact me.