This topic comes up from time to time in client healing sessions. There are actions to take that will keep you in a state of calm and centeredness. Although, situations and circumstances vary, there are general remedies that can be applied, and they don’t cost a dime.
First and foremost, it’s what you believe. I could write ideas from here to Kingdom Come, and you’ll won’t resonate with them, because of your beliefs. What do you believe? Do you believe that you are separate from everyone else? Do you believe that someone else can harm you? Do you believe you are always the victim, rather than the creator of your reality? Do you believe you cannot change your perspective?
The following is a list of suggestions I’ve used during my spiritual journey, and others have too. It is not an inclusive list. You may know of other techniques and devices. What works for one may not work for another. This is something you will need to explore and discover on your own. Empower yourself! Have fun and see what works best for you.
1. Surrounding yourself with white light. You can imagine a form of the light to be square, sphere, pyramid, surrounding you, etc. What is the white light? Its love in its purest form. Its the most powerful force in the Universe.
2. Surrounding yourself with pale blue light. Check out the colors that work best for you. You’ll feel it and you’ll know it. Use your intuition.
3. Carrying or wearing an amulet of a stone of protection. Examples would be obsidian, hematite, diamond, amethyst, labradorite, tiger’s eye, turquoise, to name a few. Do your research, acquire one of these stone people and program it for you.
4. Learn and practice tai chi and qi gong. Accessing and building your inner power is a form of protection. Tai chi and qi gong also provide health benefits through the oxygenation of your organs and tissues, and stretching the muscle fibers causing a massaging of the internal lymphatics, vessels and organs that cause toxin release and recharging your energy systems.
5. Imagine a brick wall between you and the person you are having a conversation with. One time when I noticed I felt light-headed when a man sat down on the sofa next to my husband and I at the Crater Lake hotel lobby, and began talking with us. I immediately put up a brick wall and the light headedness went away instantly. I understood this man was “sucking energy” from me. Obviously, I allowed it initially. We were still able to have a wonderful conversation and I felt very protected and safe.
6. Limit your interaction with people who are making negative commentary. In other words, when someone starts complaining about someone or something, you can speak your truth and change the subject, offer a constructive solution or perspective to help that person see the gift that is being presented to them. If they continue to ignore your wisdom, then end the conversation by politely excusing yourself from them. Depending on the scenario, there are multiple ways to graciously depart from the conversation.
7. Imagine a metallic sphere around you with a polished mirror finish on both sides. The mirror finish on the outside will repel energy you don’t want and sends it back to the sender. The sphere will allow the energy you do want to enter and replenish you. The mirror finish on the inside will allow your loving energy to travel outward, and it will also reflect back to you. Your love and healing energy will amp you up!
8. Take the metallic sphere image around you and add “electrical sockets” all around it. Imagine there’s a huge cable or cord from Source/God, plugged into the top of your sphere. That cord is connected to Source/God and anyone who wants to suck your energy will automatically “hook” into the sockets and obtain the energy from Source/God, bypassing you!
One time, years ago, a supervisor in the corporate environment literally climbed on my back while I was working at my computer. She said, “I want your energy!” I took her into her office and explained to her that it doesn’t work that way. I also told her she was demonstrating inappropriate behavior in the office environment and that my co-workers, her employees, would not understand what she is trying to do. She didn’t suck my energy because I would not allow it.
9. Angel power! Who’s known for protection and intervention when we are in trouble? That would be the one and only, Archangel Michael! Call upon him any time. He’s always with us. In my book, Enclosure: A Spiritual Autobiography, I share the story when I asked Archangel Michael to escort spirits from a friend’s home, if she decided she wanted them to leave. He made himself known to me in the physical form by driving next to me on the freeway! He assured me through telepathic communication that he would indeed help my friend. And let’s not forget your Guardian Angel and your Higher Self. Call upon them to assist. They are waiting for you to ask.
10. How about remembering? Remembering you are the Creator/God/Source. You are the light. You are the love. When you perceive that everything and everyone is a form, aspect or spark of God, then you realize in that moment there’s nothing to be protected from. If you’re not at this level or place of realization, then use what works for you. You’ll get there, because its right here. You just forgot. Whatever is thrown at you, is another form of love. Keep it simple.
Blessings and joy!
If you have physical, mental or emotional illness, or need to clear your chakras and energy fields to attain optimum health, a channeled healing can be given over the phone.
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique private sessions provide the opportunity for you to heal yourself, find out where you are from and your life purpose. Find out the missions you agreed to perform here on Earth and elsewhere. Receive guidance and a solid connection with your Higher Self. Find out more here: https://www.barbarabeckerenergy.com/services/#quantum
An Angel Tarot Card reading can help you focus what direction your life purpose is taking you. The messages are uplifting and empowering. This can be done over the phone and it’s privately recorded on an mp3 download, so you can review it again.